CLEVELAND, OHIO (PRWEB) JULY 19, 2016
July 1, 2016 marked the first official day of operations for TalentLaunch, an accelerator company created to fuel the staffing and recruitment industry to reach new heights through technology, marketing, back-office, training and development and strategy insights.
“This type of shared services model is one I’ve believed in for a while,” said Aaron Grossman, Founder of TalentLaunch and a 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. “It lowers the cost of overhead for staffing and recruitment companies while also providing them with collective access to the industry’s best resources.”
In 2001, Grossman began his first staffing venture: Alliance Staffing Solutions, a locally-focused, specialized staffing agency. Over the next 10 years, he saw great success. His small staffing start-up had matured into a family of specialized firms, all sharing the same technology, marketing and back office support teams.
In order to formalize the model, the Alliance Staffing Solutions name was retired and the company was rebranded as Alliance Solutions Group (ASG).
In 2014, Alliance Solutions Group made its first acquisition, bringing Major Legal Services (MLS), a Cleveland-based legal staffing and recruitment firm, into its portfolio of specialized staffing and recruitment firms. The acquisition of MLS allowed Alliance to test its shared services concept and provided a vision on how the model could be leveraged to inspire rapid transformation in the staffing and recruitment industry.
The acquisition of Selectemp, a successful staffing company headquartered in Oregon, continued to evolve the story of Alliance. With more acquisitions planned for 2016 and beyond, ASG was presented a challenge in how to maintain itself and support separate brands.
From there, TalentLaunch was born as an accelerator company to fuel the staffing and recruitment industry to new heights.
Currently, TalentLaunch supports its three brand partners in their daily operations, and the organization is actively seeking additional acquisition targets. The current brand partners include:
Selectemp Employment Services, a generalist firm with seven offices throughout the state of Oregon
Alliance Industrial Solutions, a firm specializing in manufacturing and distribution staffing and recruitment in the United States
- Alliance Solutions Group, a family of specialized professional staffing and recruitment brands, including:
- Alliance Office Solutions – Specializing in Administrative & Clerical Roles
- Alliance Resource Solutions – Specializing in Senior-Level Accounting, Finance and HR Consulting Engagements
- Alliance Search Solutions – Specializing in Direct-Hire Recruitment
- Alliance Scientific Solutions – Specializing in R&D, Quality and Laboratory Placements
- Alliance Technical Solutions – Specializing in Skilled Manufacturing and Technician Placements
- Alliance Healthcare Solutions – Specializing in Nursing, Allied Health and Healthcare Executive Positions
- Major Legal Services – Specializing in Attorney, Paralegal and Legal Support Staff Placements
TalentLaunch will provide its current and future partners with business solutions including custom-designed technology, IT support, marketing, back-office support, training and development and strategy insights.
To learn more about TalentLaunch, visit http://www.mytalentlaunch.com.