You are always told you need to network – in college, at graduation, at a new job, or starting in a new industry. But a lot of young people have a misconception about what it means to network.
That’s why we’ve compiled all of the best tips from our employment experts to help recent grads just like you build your network and create lasting relationships that you can leverage in your job search.
Inside this eBook, you’ll find:
- What is a Network and How You Can Build One
- How to Network as the Youngest One in the Room
- Don’t Knock on All the Doors Alone
- Staffing: Common Misconceptions
- Recruiters: More Than Your Last Resort